|1st Year Fee||2nd Year -5th Year||Total Fee
|Tuition fee||22000 RMB||Tuition fee||22,000 RMB||1st Year||30,200 RMB|
|Hostel fee||1200 RMB||Hostel fee||1200 RMB||2nd Year||23200 RMB|
|Liaison & Management fee||3400 RMB||NIL||NIL||3rd Year||23200 RMB|
|Application, Admission Fee||1600 RMB||4th Year||23200 RMB|
|5th Year||23200 RMB|
|Total||RMB||30,200 RMB||23200 RMB|
|USD||4600 USD $ Apx||3100$ Apx|
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- Authorization of Documents Charges
- Legalization and Attestation of Documents Charges
- Admission Letter from University
- JW or Visa paper from Beijing
- Courier of Admission Letter and other Documents from China
- Arranging and sending students to China in batches
- Accompanying with students from Pakistan to China
- Immigration Clearance in China
- Transfer from nearest airport to University by bus
- Arranging proper hostel for students
- Assistance in Visa extension and registration in Government departments in China
- Assisting in Medical Check Up and Medical Insurance in China
- Most important .. Overall total care of the students in China for 5 years
The above fee is for six years program including 1 year Internship.
Management Fee includes Visa Extension Fee(400 RMB), Medical Insurance Fee(800 RMB), Physical Examination Fee(400 RMB), Pick up from the Airport ,Text Books (500 RMB).Service Fee is paid 1st Year only which is charged by organization responsible for admission process, registration and initial settlement at the university
The above hostel fee above is for 4 students sharing room. 2 sharing room Fee: 3000 RMB. Dormitory have 24/7 camera surveillance. For student`s facilitation and support a teacher international coordinator is present 24/7 at the dormitory.
Students need to pay their 1st year fee student upon arrival at University. 1st year Fee is charged according to US $ exchange rate.
Food & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the above fees.
Life for Foreign Students’ at LNTCM :
Facilities: Nearest Subway station , Shenyang City Centre . The Foreign Students Hostel is located in the University area. Two or four students live in each room. The room is furnished with 2/4 beds, study tables and wardrobes. Every room has a Central Heating System, Air conditioner, Television with Cables, and a telephone. If the students have computer, they can have internet facility by paying to the network centre. There is attached bathroom in every room with 24 hours Hot and Cold water service. Washing Machines are available in every floor of the Hostel for washing clothes. Dry Cleaners are also available nearby. Those who want to cook by themselves can cook in the hostel. Every floor has a kitchen with 24 hours supply of gas and water.
Management: The Hostel has reception room and cleaning workers. The reception personnel are on duty for 24 hours. They are responsible for the safe order of the students’ dormitory and their security. The cleaning workers are responsible for cleaning the whole building.
Library/Muslim Halal Reataurants: Inside the Hostel there is a Library and Halal Restarants with Turkish , Pakistani , Indian and Western Foods . Students can purchase text books and related topics from there. There is a Study room nearby.
Sports: The University has a Football Ground, Tennis Courts and Basket Ball Courts. The Hostel has Table Tennis room.
Entry Requirements for Applicants at Liaoning University of Chinese Medicine:
2. Non-criminal record
3. Must have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/HSc/Senior High School
4. Not less than 50% score in Grade Twelve (10+2)/HSc
5. Have basic English language ability
6. Have good moral character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and regulations of the university. Respect Chinese social customs and habits.
Step1 Email the application form and documents photocopy of valid passport along high school results (first page of passport) to firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-registration.
Step2 We will notify and send the pre-admission letter after verifying the qualifications.
Step3 You may send in all the required supporting documents and deposit application, registration fee.
HOW TO APPLY :
What Steps do i have to follow to Apply ? / How to Apply :1- Your First step is to send your required documents by e-mail at email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org OR complete online application form ( http://globalstudyinchina.com/apply-online/) .If you are eligible for the admission we will inform you as soon as possible .2-Submit the Initial Admission/Registration Fee .
3- After receiving your complete application, we will send you the admission letter within 2-3 working days . You can stay in touch with us via e-mail or contact admission office China
0086-18717354954 .4- After you have received your Admission letter we will process for your Jw202 Visa , Ministry of Education takes 15-20 working days until the jw202 is released .After we have received your jw202 Visa we will courier it to you via DHL on your given postal address .5-After receiving your documents you can go to the nearest Chinese Consulate/embassy in your country to apply for Study Visa.6- After you have received your Visa you have to book your Air-Ticket and inform us the date & time of your arrival.7- University Officials will be there to pick you up at the Airport and manage your Dormitory room in the university and will give further instructions . For student`s facilitation and support a teacher international coordinator is present 24/7 at the dormitory.
Documents Required for Admission Application :1- Passport / CNIC / Identification Documents (scanned copy)2. Completed Application Form for Foreigners to Study at Henan University of TCM, China3- Academic transcripts of high school (scanned copy).4- High School Certificate (scanned copy)5- 1 Passport Size Photo with white background (scanned copy)6- Application Fee (scanned copy)7-Foreigners Medical Health Form
Applicants can submit required documents by hand at office or send scanned email to email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org .
Colleges and Departments:
The university administers the following 15 colleges or institutes:
- The college of Chinese & Western Medicine(MBBS)
- The college of Neurology
- The college of Cardiology
- The college of Orthopedics
- The college of Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- The college of Pediatrics
- The College of Basic Science
- The College of Acupuncture and Massage
- The College of combined Chinese and Western Medicine
- The College of Pharmacy
- The First College of Clinical Medicine
- The Second College of Clinical medicine
- The Third College of Clinical medicine
- The College of Culture, Information Technology and Management
- International Education Institute
- Second-level College,
- The College of Adult Education
- Higher Vocational Technical College
- Graduate students Department
- Social Science Department
- The Third College of Medicine
Phone : 0086-18717354954 | 0092-333-5751000 | 0092-316-5139415 – What`s App : 008615591871756