Jinzhou Medical University
Jinzhou Medical University Introduction ::
Admissions for MBBS-BDS at Jinzhou Medical University 2017-2018 :
Jinzhou Medical University once named Liaoning Medical University (LMU) is located in the province of Liaoning in the north-eastern part of China. The university enjoys very great reputation in China for its pragmatism and has cultivated numerous outstanding medical talents. Jinzhou Medical University ( JZMU ) currently has over 13000 on-campus students, admitting students nationally from 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities. JZMU began to recruit overseas students in 1997. Approved by the Ministry of Education in 2012, it was qualified to award ‘ English-Taught Bachelor of Medicine /Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS )’. In 2014, approved by the Ministry of Education, our University, JZMU were qualified as one of the Chinese institutions admitting international students under ‘Chinese Government Scholarship’. In 2015, approved by the Ministry of Education, JZMU became eligible institution to recruit Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan students. The international students aiming at academic degrees has ranked third for three years in Liaoning Province. JZMU has enrolled around 1500 medical degree students, medical postgraduate students from more than 57 countries in five continents, including India, Pakistan, USA, Nepal, Korea, Japan, Russia,etc. Furthermore, the university is actively involved in international academic exchange activities with universities abroad, such as the University of Glasgow and regularly exchanges scholars and specialists to give lectures.
Top Reasons to Study at Jinzhou Medical University :
- This University is ranked among the WHO World Directory of Medical Schools.
- Graduates who study MBBS program can take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
- LMU provides the internship in the First Affiliated Hospital of LMU.
- Students do not need to meet the requirement on the HSK level if they want to attend internship in China, but they need to be able to communicate with patients simply.
- Being actively participated in international academic exchange activities with foreign universities.
English Taught Programs at Jinzhou Medical University ::
1-Bachelor of Medicine /Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS )
2-Bachelor of Dentistry (Stomatology)
4-Bachelor of Nursing
Entry Requirements for Applicants at Jinzhou Medical University :
2. No-criminal record
3. Must have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/HSc/Senior High School
4. Meet either of the following required marks of IGCSE: Level A or Mathematics & Physics & Chemistry & Biology ≥80%
5-Pass JZMU’s English inerview
6. Have basic English language ability
Applicants can submit required documents by hand at office or send email to
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com .
Tel : 0086-18717354954 | 0092-333-5751000 | 0092-316-5139415 | What`s App : 008615591871756 | 0092-316-5139415