GSIC – Global Study in China exclusively offers the admission of international students to study MBBS in Jinzhou Medical University once named Liaoning Medical University ESTD-1946- (A+ Grade University). GSIC – Official Admission Representative Partner & Authorized consultants for Jinzhou Medical University (JZMU) .
Phone: 0086-18717354954 | 0092-333-5751000 | 0092-316-5139415 | What`s App : 008615591871756
Liaoning – Jinzhou Medical University Introduction – ESTD 1946
A+ GRADE UNIVERSITY ::
Admissions for MBBS-BDS at Liaoning Medical University 2018 REGISTRATION OPEN .
Key FACTS to Consider :
5 Batches of MBBS students previously passed out. WHO,PMDC,MOE,MCI Listed ,
-Among top 50 Medical Universities of China,
-7 Affiliated ‘AAA’ Grade Hospitals with 7000 bed pool
-Modern, Sophisticated equipment, Labs, Digital Libraries
-1600 Pakistani, Indian including 25 countries Students presently studying – 600 Girls
-Pakistani Food, Caretaker Support
-Renowned for MBBS & PG Medicine
Jinzhou Medical University once named Liaoning Medical University (LMU) is located in the province of Liaoning in the north-eastern part of China. Among top 50 Medical Universities in China The university enjoys very great reputation in China for its pragmatism and has cultivated numerous outstanding medical talents. Jinzhou Medical University ( JZMU ) currently has over 13000 on-campus students, admitting students nationally from 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities.JZMU began to recruit overseas students in 1997. Approved by the Ministry of Education in 2000, it was qualified to award ‘ Bachelor of Medicine /Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS )’. In 2014, approved by the Ministry of Education, our University, JZMU were qualified as one of the Chinese institutions admitting international students under ‘Chinese Government Scholarship’. In 2015 approved by the , Ministry of Education, JZMU became eligible institution to recruit Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan students. The international students aiming at academic degrees has ranked third for three years in Liaoning Province. JZMU has enrolled around 1500 medical degree students n, medical postgraduate students from more than 57 countries in five continents, including India, Pakistan, USA, Nepal, Korea, Japan, Russia,etc. Furthermore, the university is actively involved in international academic exchange activities with universities abroad, such as the University of Glasgow and regularly exchanges scholars and specialists to give lectures. Top Reasons to Study at Jinzhou Medical University :
- This University is ranked among the WHO World Directory of Medical Schools.
- Graduates who study MBBS program can take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
- LMU provides the internship in the First Affiliated Hospital of LMU.
- Students do not need to meet the requirement on the HSK level if they want to attend internship in China, but they need to be able to communicate with patients simply.
- 5 Batches of MBBS already passed out , more than 3000 students from 25 countries currently studying MBBS at Liaoning Jinzhou Medical University . Foreign Teachers with high success rate of passing Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries .
- Life for International students at JZMU is pleasant. Dormitory rooms are funished with nice furniture, TV-set, telephone and network terminals. There are reading rooms, cyber-café, tearoom and fitness room in the building. Each year, the University hosts many academic and cultural events including seminars, forums, speech competitions and, performances on various topics and subjecs. 150 student groups and organizations enrich campus life with colorful activities.
MBBS Fee Structure of Jinzhou Medical University 2018-2019 (A+ Grade University) :
|1st Year Fee
||Onward Year’s Fee
Management and administration fee
| Application and Visa Fee
|| 900 CNY
| Total Amount in
||Approx CNY (RMB)
|| Total Amount for complete 5 Years MBBS
|| 111,000 CNY (Apx 17 Lakh Pakistani Rupees)
|Approx USD $
||4500 USD $
||3200$ USD Apx/Yr
**Residence Permit Extension fee (400 RMB) , Medical Insurance Fee (600 RMB), Medical Examination Fee (300 Rmb) , Books (500 RMB) .
Service Fee includes Case Presentation , Paper Management , Airport Pick Up, and initial settlement of student at the university)
As the official respresentative of Liaoning Jinzhou Medical University , GSIC also assists students with the Following:
- Ticket Airfare
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- Authorization of Documents Charges
- Legalization and Attestation of Documents Charges
- Admission Letter from University
- JW or Visa paper from Beijing
- Courier of Admission Letter and other Documents from China
- Arranging and sending students to China in batches
- Accompanying with students from Pakistan to China
- Immigration Clearance in China
- Transfer from nearest airport to University by bus
- Arranging proper hostel for students
- Assistance in Visa extension and registration in Government departments in China
- Assisting in Medical Check Up and Medical Insurance in China
- Most important .. Overall total care of the students in China for 5 years
Programs Taught at Jinzhou Medical University ::
1-Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS )
2-Bachelor of Dentistry (Stomatology)
4-Bachelor of Nursing 5- Radiology
Entry Requirements for Applicants at Jinzhou Medical University :
1. Healthy 2. No-criminal record 3. Must have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/HSc/Senior High School 4. Meet either of the following required marks of IGCSE: Level A or Mathematics & Physics & Chemistry & Biology ≥65%
5-Pass JZMU’s English inerview 6. Have basic English language ability
Documents Required for Admission Application at Jinzhou Medical University:
1- Passport (1-7 Pages) / CNIC / Identification Documents (scanned copy)
2. Completed Application Form for Foreigners to Study at Jinzhou Medical University, China
3- Academic transcripts of high school (scanned copy).
4- High School Certificate (scanned copy)
5- 1 Passport Size Photo with white background (scanned copy)
6- Application Fee (scanned copy)
7-Medical Health Form
Applicants can submit required documents by hand at office or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com .
After obtaining MBBS Degree , the graduates can apply to take the medical licensing examination in the medical council in order to get registered and practice medicine all around the world including UK(PLAB) , USA (USMLE),African Medical Council,PMDC,KSA,Europeon Medical Council and Middle East Countries . A MBBS degree holder can find jobs in government as well as private hospitals, nursing homes and other health facilities. Except this, one can also start his own clinic or pursue study for master’s degree.
Submit Application Form to Secure Your Admission Seat .
Tel : 0086-18717354954 | 0092-333-5751000 | 0092-316-5139415 | What`s App : 008615591871756 | 0092-316-5139415