Hunan University Of Chinese Medicine
Study MBBS in China at Hunan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine,China
Hunan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (simplified Chinese: 湖南中医药大学; traditional Chinese: 湖南中醫藥大學; pinyin: Húnán Zhōngyīyào Dàxué) is a public university located in Changsha, Hunan province, China.
Best Option for Pakistani Students To Study Mbbs because of its Lowest Fee
(2 Lack 80 Thousand per year only (Tuition+Hostel Fee) with High Quality Standard Education,we are offering the lowest fee structure.
*No Interview/ No Entrance Exam
*Affordable Fee with Accomodation and Foods
*Worldwide Recognized Universities and Degree
*WHO & PMDC Approved Universities and Degree
* Halal Pakistani Food Provided
* Cheaper than Private Pakistani Universities.
“Generous Scholarship for Talented Students”
Apply Now and Secure You Seat
Location and Campus
The university is based in Changsha, the capital of Hunan province. The campus covers an area of 4701 acre or approximately 1,902,6000 square meters.
The university consists of 3 campuses : the old campus (north campus), the new campus (Hanpu campus), and seven affiliated clinical hospitals.
Colleges and Departments
The university administers the following 20 colleges or institutes:
- The college of Western medicine(MBBS)
- The college of Neurology
- The college of Cardiology
- The college of Orthopedics
- The college of Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- The college of Pediatrics
- The College of Basic Science
- The College of Acupuncture and Massage
- The College of combined Chinese and Western Medicine
- The College of Pharmacy
- The First College of Clinical Medicine
- The Second College of Clinical medicine
- The College of Culture, Information Technology and Management
- International Education Institute
- Second-level College, Xianxing College
- The College of Adult Education
- Higher Vocational Technical College
- Graduate students Department
- Social Science Department
- The Third College of Medicine
Courses in English Medium : MBBS